Undergraduate Faculty-Led Research
In collaboration with the Office of the Associate Provost for Undergraduate Academic Affairs, the Office of Global Affairs is pleased to be able to offer funding to support research opportunities for undergraduate students.
- These grants are to be used to cover the expenses for undergraduate students to assist in research projects overseas.
- These funds cannot be used for faculty expenses or salary.
*Due Date: March 15, 2017 (Priority); April 15, 2017 (Final)
Submit to: email@example.com with subject line “Undergraduate Faculty-Led Research Grant”.
- List of WVU investigators and departmental/center affiliation
- Brief summary of research project (one page max)
- Summary of student involvement (one page max)
- How will students be integrated into the research project?
- Explanation of activities
- Summary of student roles/responsibilities
- Explanation of location
- Where will you and the student be travelling?
- Is it safe?
- Budget narrative
- Please provide a breakdown of expected expenses (student expenses only)
- Letter of Support from Department Chair and College Dean
All submissions will be evaluated internally. Application materials must be uploaded as an attachment, preferably in PDF format.