Office of Global Affairs General International Grant
The Office of Global Affairs is pleased to be able to offer the General International Grant to promote internationalization at West Virginia University. A total of $40,000 has been dedicated to fund proposals that will increase international opportunities and capacity at the University.
- These funds can be used for the development of education abroad opportunities in areas outside of the WVU Global Portals (Middle East, Latin America, Asia).
- Proposals that have supporting funds from other sources may be given preference.
- These funds can be used to help promote research projects in areas outside of the WVU Global Portals.
Due Date: This grant has no set due date. Applications will be evaluated as they are received until funding has been depleted.
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “General International Grant”.
- List of WVU investigators and departmental/center affiliation
- Summary of proposed project (two page max)
- What outside constituents are involved in this project?
- How will this project benefit the University?
- Budget narrative
- How will these funds be used?
- Budgeted list of expected expenses for project
- Letter of Support from Department Chair and College Dean
All submissions will be evaluated internally. Application materials must be uploaded as an attachment, preferably in PDF format.