General International Grant
WVU Global Affairs is pleased to be able to offer the General International Grant to promote internationalization at West Virginia University.
NOTE | Given COVID-19 travel restrictions, please note that funding opportunities may not be awarded during FY19-20. We encourage continued applications, and if travel restrictions change, then funding will be awarded.
- Funds can be used to promote exploratory efforts for education abroad. While the funds cannot be used to support an existing education abroad program, they can be used for pre/post-experience travel to develop NEW education abroad experiences.
- Funds can be used to develop deeper collaborations with foreign universities, research centers, funding agencies, and industry that can be used for the advancement of the WVU's international presence and profile.
- Funds can be used to help actualize research projects and initiatives overseas, helping to build the University's body of globally-focused research.
- Summary of proposed travel/projects (2 pg. max):
- What countries are involved?
- What are the goals of the travel?
- How will this benefit the University?
- Budget narrative:
- Narrative of fund usage.
- List of expected expenses.
- Letter of support from Department Chair or College Dean.
- Can be submitted via application below, or emailed to email@example.com.