Health Science Center Internationalization Grant
The Office of Global Affairs, in collaboration with the Health Sciences Center, is pleased to offer the Health Science Center Internationalization Grant.
- These funds can be used to support student opportunities in Portal locations (Middle East, Latin America, and Asia).
- These funds can be used to support student assistance on research projects and field work.
- These funds cannot be used to subsidize faculty salary.
- Preference may be given to projects that can provide matching, or supporting funds.
- A total of FIVE (5) grants will be awarded. No award amount will be greater than $2,000.00
Due Date: Rolling
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Health Science Center Internationalization Grant”.
- List of student departmental/center affiliation.
- Summary of proposed activity.
- How will you use the funds to enhance the student experience?
- Budget narrative.
- Please provide a breakdown of expected expenses.
- Please include any other outside funding sources.
- Letter of Support from Department Chair and College Dean.
All submissions will be evaluated internally. Applications materials must be uploaded as an attachment, preferably in PDF format.